Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Four major advantages help reduce production costs
Kingship has good news for Chilean cherry producers
"We are now in the middle of this year's Chilean cherry harvest. Picking a suitable purchaser can not only help Chilean cherry farmers boost their sales, but can also help them in the long run by improving their management skills, and helping them expand into the international market," according to Li Hanqing, chairman of Shenzhen Kingship Co., Ltd.
The Shenzhen Kingship Co., Ltd. drone team
"Unlike the majority of other Chinese purchasers, we can give Chilean cherry farmers the following advantages:
1. We provide them with suitable fertilizer, pesticides and production instruments that comply with the regulations and standards of the Chilean Ministry of Agriculture.
2. We can offer them drones that can automatically monitor the fields, and spray insecticide to save manpower, and reduce production costs.
3. We can pay a deposit in advance.
4. Our entire process is transparent, standardized and specialized, from production to processing, refrigerated storage, temperature control, distribution, import and export formalities and sales. We teach the farmers how our ecological brand has been created, and show them that we have high credibility, reliability and sustainability, low costs, and globally leading product quality."
"Apart from these four points, we are also willing to make concessions in the trading process, so that we can reach a long term collaboration that is satisfactory for both sides. We hope that Chilean cherry farmers will contact us soon, so that we can join hands, and find new business opportunities together."
Li Hanqing (Chairman)
Shenzhen Kingship Co., Ltd.
Phone: +86 755 2585 7678
Publication date: 11/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: