Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Czech Republic: Hamé buys frozen veg producer Agrimex VestecThe Hamé Group has bought Agrimex Vestec, a Czech company devoted to the production of frozen vegetables and vegetable and fruit mixes, as announced by the former in a press release. The company hasn't made the price of the transaction public. According to Hamé, Agrimex Vestec is the largest Czech producer in this segment.
"By purchasing this dynamic Czech food company, we are entering a completely new category of frozen foods, which will naturally complement our portfolio of sterilized vegetables, where we are the biggest player in the Czech Republic, opening a new distribution channel," said Hamé Group CEO Martin Štrupl.
According to the current owner of Agrimex, Ryszard Nemoudry, the merger with Hamé will help in the further development of the company, so Agrimex products will go to new markets abroad. Agrimex Vestec should be fully incorporated into Hamé from 1 December.
Publication date: 11/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: