Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Czech Republic: Hamé buys frozen veg producer Agrimex VestecThe Hamé Group has bought Agrimex Vestec, a Czech company devoted to the production of frozen vegetables and vegetable and fruit mixes, as announced by the former in a press release. The company hasn't made the price of the transaction public. According to Hamé, Agrimex Vestec is the largest Czech producer in this segment.
"By purchasing this dynamic Czech food company, we are entering a completely new category of frozen foods, which will naturally complement our portfolio of sterilized vegetables, where we are the biggest player in the Czech Republic, opening a new distribution channel," said Hamé Group CEO Martin Štrupl.
According to the current owner of Agrimex, Ryszard Nemoudry, the merger with Hamé will help in the further development of the company, so Agrimex products will go to new markets abroad. Agrimex Vestec should be fully incorporated into Hamé from 1 December.
Publication date: 11/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: