Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Green Factory Logistics doubles its warehouse spaceGreen Factory Logistics has renewed the lease of 1,800 square metres of warehouse space in the Silesian Logistic Centre in Sosnowiec. At the same time, the logistics operator has signed an agreement with Biurem Inwestycji Kapitałowych to increase its leased space by another 2,700 square metres to reach 4,500 square metres in total.
Green Factory Logistics deals in a wide range of logistics, including domestic full truck transport, bulk cargo handling, warehousing and related services.
The Silesian Logistic Centre in Sosnowiec is the largest investment project implemented by Biurem Inwestycji Kapitałowych. The facilities are equipped with all modern storage and safety solutions. The centre is currently undergoing expansion. The emerging hall number 5 will offer 11.5 thousand square metres. Biurem Inwestycji Kapitałowych also has permission to build a second hall with an area of 13.5 thousand square metres whose construction is planned for 2018.
Publication date: 11/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: