Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
DeltaTrak launches single-use real-time in-transit temperature and humidity logger
In 2008, DeltaTrak China started to offer the most up to date, international cold chain distribution information and technology service to the Chinese fruit and vegetable industry.
The newest 2017 single-use real-time in-transit temperature and humidity logger
Its new 2017 single-use real-time in-transit temperature and humidity logger solves the problem with current cold chain export loggers, where the data is only visible after the products have reached their destination. This means that both the sender and the receiver can see the temperature, humidity and location data while the products are still en route.
The new 2017 single-use real-time in-transit temperature and humidity logger
The logger is a complete data system that monitors temperature, humidity, safety and quality. The data is automatically stored in the cloud for both sender and receiver. The stored data can be used for traceability, audits, HACCP and FSMA compliance.
For more information:
Phone: +86-755-2837 2664 (China)
Publication date: 11/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: