- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Apple and stonefruit industry members encouraged by release of some plants, but still a way to go
- Spain: "Our clementines don't hit the market until those from the southern hemisphere are sold out"
- Ukraine exhausts major quotas for export to EU
- Lighter demand for rhubarb this season is against trend
- Klein-Karoo fruit farmers face yet another dry start to the season
Top 5 -last week
"Green bean supply "improving" from Florida"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 No export ban on Egyptian tomatoes
- 10/19/2018 "High demand for Peruvian ginger, especially from France"
- 10/19/2018 Spain: Garlic market paralyzed due to oversupply from China
- 10/19/2018 Growers in Morocco and Spain moving away from tomatoes
- 10/19/2018 Domestic okra ends even season
- 10/18/2018 Mushrooms a weapon in fight against global vitamin D shortage
- 10/18/2018 Belgium: "Beef tomatoes are gradually becoming a specialty"
- 10/18/2018 "Tropical storm Leslie does not cause damage to Spanish open field cultivation"
- 10/18/2018 Ukraine: Temperature fluctuations and strong demand push tomato prices up
- 10/18/2018 Asparagus: from Veneto to Australia
- 10/18/2018 Spain: Alcampo introduces floating live lettuce
- 10/18/2018 Despite difficulties, sprouts still thrive in Austria
- 10/18/2018 "Retail price of Chinese carrots increased by around 40%"
- 10/18/2018 China: Ten-year low for garlic price in 2018
- 10/18/2018 US: Riced cauliflower stuffing is there for all low carb enthusiasts
- 10/18/2018 Florence squeezes supplies of eggplant
- 10/18/2018 US: Hot pepper supplies lighter but demand strong
- 10/18/2018 New line of single serving specialty pepper bags
- 10/18/2018 Cancer prevention project gets USDA grant
- 10/17/2018 Mexico starts with butternut squash