- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Australian berry growers unite and give members a strong voice
- Facial recognition feature for seasonal workers launched
- Commissioner Black testifies to International Trade Commission on NAFTA 2.0 concerns
- Multiple tractor trailers collide on Massachusetts Turnpike
- Smooth first flight for intercontinental plane between Zhengzhou and South America via Africa
Top 5 -last month
- Dutch technology to reuse 100% of fruit and veg washing water
- Can the Russian greenhouse industry overcome challenges?
- ''East German trade still looking for large calibers Spanish citrus''
- US (CA): Smart Cannabis retrofits greenhouses in Monterey County
- Turkey: Increasing production costs leaves onion growers in a bind
Top 5 -last week
European Commission agrees on new rules for organic farming
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-19 King Courgette launches new organic zucchini range in Europe
- 2018-11-19 Parisians want more local and organic produce
- 2018-11-16 "More and more Moroccan growers switch due to good demand for organic"
- 2018-11-16 Bananas and tomatoes are the top-selling organic products in Switzerland
- 2018-11-15 More than half of organic vegetables come from local fields
- 2018-11-15 NOS: Volume of Russian market for organic products is €160 million
- 2018-11-14 Arizona-based squash grower announces organic program
- 2018-11-14 "Poland is a leader in conventional apples, so why not in organic apples?"
- 2018-11-12 Switzerland: Sales of organic products are growing strongly
- 2018-11-12 Organic products still on growth track worldwide
- 2018-11-09 "Organic vegetables are an attractive investment"
- 2018-11-08 Switzerland: Organic supermarkets are on the rise
- 2018-11-07 France: Financial support for organic farming is lagging behind
- 2018-11-06 Rising demand for organic asparagus in the global asparagus market
- 2018-11-05 "Organic foods are not safer, and probably not more nutritious either"
- 2018-11-01 Peru: Organic banana production drops in Piura due to the cold
- 2018-11-01 “In ten years the whole of Europe will be eating organic”
- 2018-10-31 Actual cost of organic cauliflower much lower than for conventional produce
- 2018-10-31 Organic products from Lower Saxony on the rise
- 2018-10-31 Organic Grower Summit educational session - "Technology is not Just for Big Ag"