Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
584 tonnes of Egyptian produce shipped to Vietnam in two weeksThe resumption of agricultural exports to Vietnam two weeks ago has resulted in the arrival of 584 tonnes of Egyptian vegetables and fruits to Vietnam, as revealed by the Central Department of Agricultural Quarantine of the Ministry of Agriculture in an official report.
These shipments consisted of 183 tonnes of citrus fruits, 76 tonnes of peanuts, 111 tonnes of onions, 15 tonnes of fresh dates and 192 tonnes of strawberries, according to the report released last Wednesday.
This comes after the relevant authorities in Vietnam agreed to officially open their markets for Egyptian agricultural exports and to re-allow the import of Egyptian soybeans and citrus fruits, such as oranges and lemons. This will be an important factor in increasing Egyptian agricultural exports abroad, especially in the South East Asian region.
Publication date: 11/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: