Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Austria: Quality Leaders LGV-Frischgemüse and Seewinkler Sonnengemüse cooperate on salesThe gardeners' cooperatives LGV-Frischgemüse Wien and Seewinkler Sonnengemüse will start selling products together again from 2018 onwards. By way of this cooperation the synergies of their similar corporate structures can be fully utilized. "From next year onward we will start to use unified sales channels. We will make use of our many similarities and can offer our retail partners a joint sales department. This way, a very broad product portfolio can be obtained from a single source," explained LGV's managing director Florian Bell, speaking on the advantages of the cooperation. All marketing in 2018 will be done through the gardeners' cooperative LGV-Frischgemüse.
Florian Bell - Photo: LGV/Kurt Kracher
"The mutual understanding inherent in both corporate structures and the challenges of the markets make us into the perfect partners. In addition to simplifying and streamlining sales, we will be able to delight our customers with a unique product range," says Josef Peck, SSG Managing Director, who is looking forward to the future cooperation. "Both companies and their product ranges have developed quite well in recent years, and now we are uniting the best elements of both companies in a sales relationship," said Bell.
Sun-ripened quality vegetables
The two quality and innovation leaders of the Austrian market now combine two traditional vegetable regions. The product portfolio of the Northern Burgenland vegetable farmers complements that of the LGV gardener families perfectly. While the gardeners of both companies specialize in protected and integrated vegetable cultivation, SSG vegetable growers also bring a lot of expertise in outdoor vegetable cultivation to the cooperation. The common focus lies on quality, regionality, innovation and new products for the Austrian food retail trade. The newly developed sales channels LGV-Gärtnergschäftl and the online shop LGV-Gärtnerkistl are also gaining from this cooperation, getting more product diversity and becoming more attractive to customers.
For more information:
Sonnengemüse Vertriebsgesellschaft m.b.H.
7151 Wallern im Burgenland
T +43 2174 2282-0
F +43 2174 2282-30
LGV-Frischgemüse Wien reg.Gen.m.b.H.
T: +43 (0) 1 76069-710
Publication date: 11/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: