- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Austria: Quality Leaders LGV-Frischgemüse and Seewinkler Sonnengemüse cooperate on sales
Florian Bell - Photo: LGV/Kurt Kracher
"The mutual understanding inherent in both corporate structures and the challenges of the markets make us into the perfect partners. In addition to simplifying and streamlining sales, we will be able to delight our customers with a unique product range," says Josef Peck, SSG Managing Director, who is looking forward to the future cooperation. "Both companies and their product ranges have developed quite well in recent years, and now we are uniting the best elements of both companies in a sales relationship," said Bell.
Sun-ripened quality vegetables
The two quality and innovation leaders of the Austrian market now combine two traditional vegetable regions. The product portfolio of the Northern Burgenland vegetable farmers complements that of the LGV gardener families perfectly. While the gardeners of both companies specialize in protected and integrated vegetable cultivation, SSG vegetable growers also bring a lot of expertise in outdoor vegetable cultivation to the cooperation. The common focus lies on quality, regionality, innovation and new products for the Austrian food retail trade. The newly developed sales channels LGV-Gärtnergschäftl and the online shop LGV-Gärtnerkistl are also gaining from this cooperation, getting more product diversity and becoming more attractive to customers.
For more information:
Sonnengemüse Vertriebsgesellschaft m.b.H.
7151 Wallern im Burgenland
T +43 2174 2282-0
F +43 2174 2282-30
LGV-Frischgemüse Wien reg.Gen.m.b.H.
T: +43 (0) 1 76069-710
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-13 "Switching in one go was the right choice"
- 2018-11-13 Kiremko appoints General Sales Manager
- 2018-11-13 Vergro celebrates its 50th anniversary
- 2018-11-13 Mercato ortofrutticolo di Lusia: Slow exchanges and oscillating prices in October
- 2018-11-13 "We are going to have more kilos of tomatoes and new varieties"
- 2018-11-13 Lidl Poland launches promotion to encourage healthy eating
- 2018-11-13 Village Farms reports 11% decrease in sales
- 2018-11-13 New dynamic in South Africa for Agro Sélections Fruits
- 2018-11-13 Dole Food HQ expected to reopen after fire evacaution
- 2018-11-12 Ten new ‘Demain la Terre’ eco-friendly fruits and vegetables
- 2018-11-12 The Greenery responds to big data and robotisation
- 2018-11-12 BayWa reports higher turnover but lower EBIT
- 2018-11-12 ProChile signs a cooperation agreement with Chinese chain Suning
- 2018-11-12 Landgard opens new service center with state-of-the-art ripening technology
- 2018-11-12 Pan-Asia and Camposol sign strategic agreement at international import exposition
- 2018-11-12 Picard grows its organic product range
- 2018-11-12 Bonduelle: slight drop in turnover
- 2018-11-12 Seeka announces $50m rights offer to fund expansion
- 2018-11-12 Fresh Produce Consortium welcomes two new team members
- 2018-11-09 Antonio Oken transitions from AGRO Merchants Group