Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
PMA Australia-New Zealand Welcomes New Directors
Ms Katie de Villiers of OneHarvest and Mr Daniel Williams of Coles Supermarkets were appointed as Directors of PMA Australia-New Zealand (PMA A-NZ) at the recent Annual General Meeting held in Brisbane on 15 November 2017.
Ms Katie de Villiers of OneHarvest on the left and Mr Daniel Williams of Coles on the right.
The PMA A-NZ board nominated Joe Craggs as the new Chair replacing Andrew Francey who has been an enthusiastic and dedicated Chairman for the last 12 months.
Katie de Villiers is the National Sales Manager at OneHarvest and has been a PMA Taskforce Member since 2016 (Fresh Connections, Women’s Fresh Perspective, and Industry Talent). She has worked in the fresh produce industry since 2009 and has strong cross-functional experience gained through 8 years at OneHarvest, specifically in relationship management, operations, supply chain and product development.
Daniel Williams is the Head of Fruit at Coles Supermarkets and has 25 years retail experience, including 18 years in category management and leadership of buying teams across fresh categories including fruit, vegetables, dairy, delicatessens, as well as general merchandise.
Mr Craggs, the Sales & Marketing Director of Tropical Pines and now Chair of the PMA A-NZ board, welcomed the new Directors and acknowledged the significant contribution of those stepping down.
“Andrew Francey has contributed enormously to PMA A-NZ since joining the Board in 2013,” said Mr Craggs. “Particularly over the past year as Chair, Andrew has given an enormous amount of his time, energy, passion and support to PMA A-NZ and we owe him and the team at OneHarvest significant debt of gratitude.”
“I would also like to acknowledge the contributions of two departing Directors, Nicholas White and Charlotte Connoley (NZ),” Mr Craggs added. “Both Nicholas and Charlotte have represented and contributed to the association in abundant proportions.”
Appointed Directors Perry Samson (NZ) and Michael Franks (NZ) were also endorsed by the AGM in Brisbane.
In addition to the volunteers on the Board, there are many other volunteers to whom Mr Craggs expressed his gratitude – including committee and taskforce volunteers – who work tirelessly alongside PMA A-NZ throughout the year.
"A critical component of the PMA ethos is volunteerism. We would not be able to do what we do without the involvement members on our Board and taskforces”
For more information:
PMA Australia-New Zealand
Tel: +61 3 8840 0898
Publication date: 11/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: