Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ready Pac Foods launches new Thanksgiving salad bowl with cranberries
As temperatures cool and holiday decorations begin to appear, Ready Pac Foods is leaning into fall with the launch of its latest seasonal creation, Smoked Turkey with Pomegranate Vinaigrette Bistro Bowl salad.
“Seasonal flavors this time of year often means pumpkin spice, but this year we wanted to give our consumers something a bit more on-trend, indulgent and satisfying,” said Galit Feinreich, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of Ready Pac Foods. “This salad is fresh, flavorful and loaded with delicious ingredients you’d find in a holiday meal including smoked turkey breast, cranberries and cornbread – all ready to dress and mix in our Bistro Bowl for a great on-the-go meal.”
According to an ORC International Survey conducted for Ready Pac Foods*, 81 percent of consumers wish they made healthier choices during the holiday season. This new addition is their way of solving that problem.
The Smoked Turkey with Pomegranate Vinaigrette Bistro Bowl salad features smoked turkey breast, feta cheese, cranberries and a crispy cornbread crumble on a bed of arugula and baby greens, dressed with pomegranate-orange vinaigrette.
The Smoked Turkey & Pomegranate Bistro Bowl is available until mid-February where consumers buy groceries nationally, including Walmart and Wegmans, and online at Amazon Fresh.
For more information: www.readypac.com
Publication date: 11/17/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: