Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: TV program flooded with kakisDavid Broncano is known for his eccentricities on Late Motiv, Andreu Buenafuente's late night program. In one of his latest appearances, kakis took centre stage. The Andalusian comedian is giving a boost to the popularity of this tropical and autumnal fruit by talking about it all the time.
Such is his obsession with kakis that he brought hundreds of pieces of this fruit to the program, so that both the audience and Andreu himself could find out just how good they taste. A kaki specialist appeared with a wheelbarrow with enough of them to quench the hunger of everyone on the set.
During the rest of the section, while Broncano himself was still eating kakis, he tried to talk about North Korea, referred to as "Good Korea", one of his favourite subjects, but eventually he did not have enough time. On this occasion, there was only time for the kakis.
Publication date: 11/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: