Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Warehouse full of garlic burns in CordobaAt 22.15 last Tuesday, members of the Provincial Consortium of Fire Prevention and Extinction of Cordoba managed to extinguish a fire declared first thing in the morning in a garlic warehouse of Aguilar de la Frontera, in Cordoba, which stored around 280,000 kilos of the product.
The fight against the fire required the use of three vehicles, each with a capacity of 8,000 cubic metres, and which were loaded with water between 25 and 30 times.
The firefighters used autonomous breathing equipment due to the large amount of smoke and a pickaxe to access the cold room where the garlic was stored. The warehouse, which has an area of about 2,000 square metres, was divided into two parts with a kind of wall in the middle.
Source: Europa Press
Publication date: 11/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: