Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Spain: Warehouse full of garlic burns in CordobaAt 22.15 last Tuesday, members of the Provincial Consortium of Fire Prevention and Extinction of Cordoba managed to extinguish a fire declared first thing in the morning in a garlic warehouse of Aguilar de la Frontera, in Cordoba, which stored around 280,000 kilos of the product.
The fight against the fire required the use of three vehicles, each with a capacity of 8,000 cubic metres, and which were loaded with water between 25 and 30 times.
The firefighters used autonomous breathing equipment due to the large amount of smoke and a pickaxe to access the cold room where the garlic was stored. The warehouse, which has an area of about 2,000 square metres, was divided into two parts with a kind of wall in the middle.
Source: Europa Press
Publication date: 11/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: