Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Moscow allows import of 50,000 tonnes of Turkish tomatoesThe Russian Ministry of Agriculture has authorised the import of a maximum of 50,000 tonnes of fresh and refrigerated tomatoes from Turkey by the end of the year, reports RNS.
The Kremlin had embargoed imports of agricultural produce from Turkey on 1 January 2016 because of the incident with the Russian Su-24 warplane shot down in Syria. After the normalisation of relations between the two countries, the import of fruits and vegetables into Russia was restored, but the ban on tomatoes remained in force. After lengthy negotiations and mutual accusations of non-compliance with the rules of the World Trade Organisation, Moscow has finally allowed the import of a certain quantity of tomatoes.
Publication date: 11/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: