Job offersmore »
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Spain is the number one exporter of fresh fruit and vegetables globally
- AU: Strong cherry production helps drive Tasmania's agri-food growth
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
San Lucar invests in berry farming in GermanyAt the 22nd expoSE, Europe's leading trade fair for the production of asparagus and strawberries, the premium brand for fruit and vegetables will be expanding its business relationships with German berry growers on 22-23 November 2017 in Karlsruhe.
Bright red berries turn the SanLucar stand into a real eye-catcher. SanLucar is attending the fair for the second time. "We want to expand our business relationships with growers in Germany and meet new people at the expoSE," says Gunther Kies, Managing Director of SanLucar Deutschland GmbH.
In Germany, the number of discerning consumers who are prepared to pay reasonable prices for high quality, organically cultivated fruit is growing. And SanLucar has been delivering premium quality to German markets for years.
SanLucar will be one of 450 exhibitors at this unique industry gathering. Some 7,000 industry professionals are expected to attend. They will be able to discover all kinds of innovations and new creative ideas related to the industry, on a trade fair floor covering approximately 25,000 square meters.
Sporting their slogan “Taste the SUN", SanLucar offers the tastiest fruits and vegetables 365 days a year. With customers being able to choose from around 90 different delicious fruits and vegetables from more than 35 countries, SanLucar is the brand with the biggest selection. Founded in 1993 by Stephan Rötzer from Munich, today SanLucar is a multinational company with more than 2,500 employees. It has its own farms in countries such as Germany, Austria, Spain, South Africa, Tunisia and Ecuador.
“In Harmony with Nature and Man”, that is the philosophy that guides this company. From the selection it offers and the way it runs its farms, to the way in which the company presents its products to the market.
For more information:
San Lucar Fruit
Tel. +49 (0) 7243 525 411 04
Publication date: 11/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: