Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China's Banana Industry Alliance letter of intent is signed
On November 6, the Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) company from Shenzhen, organized a forum on China's high-end banana production and management. Under the motto "New Era, New Agriculture, New Alliance", GAP put forward an initiative to create China's Banana Industry Alliance.
On the one hand, China's banana industry uses a lot of modern agricultural technology and management techniques are relatively mature. On the other hand, the price of bananas in China is extremely unstable and there are no unified quality standards. It is still difficult for the banana industry to fit into urban supermarkets.
During the forum, many companies signed China's Banana Industry Alliance letter of intent. The Alliance is needed to create a single commercial brand, to unify quality standards, to stabilize bananas prices and to establish a banana industry mutual fund. It is also required to establish professional banana harvesting, with the aim of building a completely new banana industry system.
Source: Shenzhen Economic Daily
Publication date: 11/16/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: