Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Iran to offer reduced banana import tariff if traders also export oranges
As per a regulation ratified by the government on Nov. 8, bananas can be imported into Iran at a low tariff of 5% if oranges are exported in return.
If traders want only to import bananas without any orange exports, they are required to pay a 20% tariff.
Before the new regulation, banana import tariff stood at 26%, Mehr News Agency reported.
Previously, the government had conditioned banana imports on the exports of either apples or raisins. The new regulation adds oranges to the list.
Publication date: 11/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: