Job offersmore »
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe - Benelux and Scandinavia
- Grower Manager - Tuakau, New Zealand
- Sales representative - (TN, KY, NC, SC and GA) USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Iran to offer reduced banana import tariff if traders also export oranges
As per a regulation ratified by the government on Nov. 8, bananas can be imported into Iran at a low tariff of 5% if oranges are exported in return.
If traders want only to import bananas without any orange exports, they are required to pay a 20% tariff.
Before the new regulation, banana import tariff stood at 26%, Mehr News Agency reported.
Previously, the government had conditioned banana imports on the exports of either apples or raisins. The new regulation adds oranges to the list.
Publication date: 11/15/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: