Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Japan implements supervised inspection of Chinese green peppers over pesticide concerns
On November 9, 2017, the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare issued a new rule (1109 No. 1) which will implement supervised inspections of Chinese green peppers for the pesticide profenofos and will also cancel enhanced supervision and inspections of paclobutrazol in soybean.
In accordance with food safety regulation No. 0331 (No. 2) issued by the Ministry of food safety in March 31, 2017 (final amendment: food safety regulation 1027 No. 1 issued in October 27, 2017) , it turned out frozen green peppers from China could not meet the requirment of food hygiene law after being inspected. Therefore, it will be changed from independent inspection to supervised inspection.
Enhanced inspections will begin November 9, 2017.
Source: Xiamen WTO workstation
Publication date: 11/23/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: