- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Lead Auditor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
'Fast, fresh, cheap'
New online supermarket GETNOW.DE starts in Munich and Berlin
Getnow.de covers all the products anyone could need at home or at the office - from crisps, fresh fruits and vegetables through to beverages, coffee and confectionery, to bio products, as well as fresh fish and meat. Add to this drugstore items, office supplies, pet supplies and cleaning products. Online supermarket getnow.de sources all its goods directly from the METRO Cash & Carry wholesale stores in Munich and Berlin, guaranteeing quality, freshness and low prices.
Fast, fresh, cheap. New online supermarket getnow.de. Photo: obs/getnow.de
Select from over 60,000 articles
More than 8,000 METRO articles can currently be ordered directly from getnow.de. On request, it is possible to access almost the complete inventory of the METRO, with more than 60,000 articles. The choices of fish and seafood are particularly large. Customers can currently choose from over 100 products. Getnow.de and METRO also support MSC certifications for sustainable fishing. When it comes to fruit and vegetables, both partners rely on regional products, but exotic varieties are always available as well. For gourmets, the large range of delicatessen is constantly being expanded. If you want to end your day with a good wine and some cheese, you can choose from over 400 cheeses and hundreds of different wines, brandies and champagnes.
Order with the click of a mouse
"Instead of standing in line at the supermarket and carrying bags, anyone can order their favorite products with the click of a mouse, leaving more time for the important things in life," said getnow.de founder Alexander Emming. "Our logistics partner DHL ensures fast and reliable delivery of the goods, our cooperation partner METRO gives our customers further advantages: a huge selection of products, freshness and quality as well as prices that are no higher than those of other supermarkets."
It doesn’t get more comfortable than this
Ordering at getnow.de is very simple: At www.getnow.de users enter their zip code and log in (or registers themselves at their first visit). Now customers can fill their shopping cart, choosing from more than 8,000 articles, and complete their purchase with a click on the box "To Checkout". Finally, the desired delivery date is specified and the goods are paid for. The delivery costs are generally 4,99 euros per delivery. With a minimum order of 60 euros getnow.de delivers the goods free of charge. In addition, there are many special offers, depending on the season. The fast and friendly service of getnow.de has already been independently tested and was given first place as the best online delivery service in Berlin.
Fast, faster, getnow.de
Getnow.de offers three delivery options: In the case of instant delivery, the customer's order will be delivered to his front door or at the office within 90 minutes (in Greater Berlin and Munich). Getnow.de provides this option between 9 am and 6 pm, Monday through Friday, in Berlin even on Saturdays (soon in Munich as well). Another option: The customer can set a 1-hour delivery window: For example, he orders in the morning and receives the goods punctually between 12 and 1 o’clock. The third option: In the evening between 6 and 9 pm, customers can set a 2-hour delivery window. In principle, ordering is possible 24 hours a day at getnow.de, and deliveries are made from Monday to Saturday.
Anyone who uses the subscription service of getnow.de receives the desired products at regular intervals; for example, a daily delivery of beverages or a weekly supply of diapers. In addition, there is a special office service, such as the delivery of fruit baskets, coffee and milk for the office kitchen, folders, copying paper and everything else that is needed in the office. Whether special services or individual orders - all purchases are packaged in paper bags or in special thermoboxes with patented cooling elements. Everything stays fresh and there is no waste packaging. Dedicated customer advisors are available to help with your orders.
For more information:
Tel: 089 856 335 70
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 FruitMasters wins award at Disney Licensing Showcase
- 10/16/2018 “Belgian greenhouse vegetables are gradually getting more competition from the South”
- 10/16/2018 J&J Family of Farms hires David Duggan
- 10/16/2018 Two new hires for automated transplanting system
- 10/16/2018 Steven Ware joins Naturipe’s value-added fresh division
- 10/16/2018 Dan Martin appointed President IFCO North America
- 10/16/2018 Church Brothers Farms builds new facility in northern Mexico
- 10/16/2018 Family-run Shropshire firm has been named as best in its field in UK
- 10/15/2018 Kiwi Atlántico celebrates 30th anniversary
- 10/15/2018 Together, Ramona Saa Lobelle and Gert-Jan Slobbe have been at Fortuna Frutos for 60 years
- 10/15/2018 Spain: "The popularity of Satsuma mandarins is growing again"
- 10/15/2018 Michael Walsh joins Seald Sweet
- 10/12/2018 Ethylene company to showcase its ripening products at Fresh Summit
- 10/12/2018 "We do not only want to be a part of the supply chain - we want to be every part."
- 10/12/2018 Spain: Trops' avocado processing plant starts operating
- 10/12/2018 "The fair's schedule will allow us to work and develop our winter programs"
- 10/12/2018 Shengxianchuanqi Complete 300 Million B Round Financing
- 10/12/2018 Flavorful Brands forms partnership with Bejo Seeds
- 10/12/2018 Major brand facelift for Ambrosia apples to be revealed
- 10/12/2018 Terra Exports opens South African Office