Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kyrgyzstan harvests 1.5 million tons of potatoes
Nearly 1.5 million tons of potatoes were harvested in Kyrgyzstan as of 10 November 2017.
The largest amount of potatoes was produced in the Issyk-Kul region - 502 thousand tons, the second potato producing region is Talas -235.2 thousand, and the third is Batken region - 37 thousand tons, 24.kg reported.
Generally the country has produced 247.9 thousand tons of melons and 911 thousand tons of vegetable crops. The country also produced 647 thousand tons of sugar beet, which is 178.5 thousand tons more compared to 2016. Previously the relevant entities of the country forecast production of at least half million tons of sugar beet.
Publication date: 11/13/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: