Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Global leadership in postharvest
AgroFresh purchases 75% of Tecnidex
AgroFresh, a US company that is a world leader in post harvest, has reached an agreement to buy 75% of the Spanish company TECNIDEX.
Through this agreement, TECNIDEX will continue developing its project in Spain and in the world and have access to all the technologies, products, research and global distribution of AgroFresh, as it will now be part of this multinational's project.
This agreement has been possible because both companies share the same philosophy and business culture in everything related to personnel policy, research, innovation, environmental protection, customer service, and dealing with suppliers.
Jordi Ferre, the executive director of AgroFresh, said: "Both companies share a strong and passionate commitment to providing innovative solutions to their customers. In addition, both companies have grown thanks to the work and dedication of their teams and employees."
In turn, Manuel Garcia-Portillo, president of TECNIDEX, said that "both companies have multiple food preservation solutions that improve quality and extend life in many crops and fruits."
The teams of AgroFresh and TECNIDEX have shown great enthusiasm for this agreement as they are aware that they are taking a step forward to continue growing in the global leadership in postharvest.
Publication date: 11/10/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: