Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New York City marathon runners received SnapDragon® apples
Over 50,000 SnapDragon apples were handed out as a post-run energizing boost for the New York City Marathon runners this past weekend. The perfect after exercise snack, the SnapDragon apple with the monster crunch helped runners replenish their nutrients as well as boost awareness of this up-and-coming apple variety. This was the first time SnapDragon apples made an appearance as a New York Apple at the world-renowned race.
Mark Russell, SnapDragon grower and head of Crunch Time’s marketing committee said, "SnapDragons are healthy as well as a perfect fit for consumers with active lifestyles. And we thought marathon runners would especially enjoy this refreshing healthy snack at the end of the race. We were thrilled to be a part of the New York City Marathon."
The New York City Marathon is an annual marathon that courses through the five boroughs of New York City. It’s the largest marathon in the world, with 51,394 finishers in 2016 and 98,247 applicants for the 2017 race.
Crunch Time Apple Growers
Publication date: 11/9/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: