Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Egyptian exports to Russia up almost 30%Ehab Nasr, Egypt's ambassador to Russia, said that Egypt and Russia aim to open new fields of cooperation and reported that Egyptian exports to Russia have witnessed a significant increase of almost 30% during the first eight months of this year.
He added that the boost of Egyptian exports has been largely due to the growth of agricultural exports, especially in the case of potatoes, onions, garlic, strawberries, fresh and frozen grapes and medicinal and aromatic plants. It may be possible to increase these shipments and add new products, also in non-traditional sectors. Higher returns could also be achieved for a number of products, and this includes fruit and vegetables.
The Ambassador of Egypt in Russia pointed to direct contact with the Russian business community as a way to facilitate greater communication and increase the trade exchange volume.
Publication date: 11/9/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: