- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Egyptian exports to Russia up almost 30%
He added that the boost of Egyptian exports has been largely due to the growth of agricultural exports, especially in the case of potatoes, onions, garlic, strawberries, fresh and frozen grapes and medicinal and aromatic plants. It may be possible to increase these shipments and add new products, also in non-traditional sectors. Higher returns could also be achieved for a number of products, and this includes fruit and vegetables.
The Ambassador of Egypt in Russia pointed to direct contact with the Russian business community as a way to facilitate greater communication and increase the trade exchange volume.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-12 China signs agreements opening access to Kenyan exports
- 2018-11-12 Moldova: New standard labeling and sorting system for fruit and veg
- 2018-11-12 Moldova exporting apples to Saudi Arabia for the first time
- 2018-11-09 China will further reduce custom tariffs
- 2018-11-09 AliBaba announces 200 billion USD worth of US import in next 5 years
- 2018-11-09 Moldova wants to re-establish ties with Russia
- 2018-11-09 Vietnam: In search of Israel’s hi-tech farming assistance
- 2018-11-09 Fepex proposes contingency plan in case of no deal Brexit
- 2018-11-09 A Panamanian fruit export company makes its way in China
- 2018-11-09 Australia: Hell's Gates Dam and Hughenden Irrigation Scheme funding commitment
- 2018-11-09 "We are extremely concerned about the lack of certainty, the lack of assurances that the UK government has provided"
- 2018-11-09 Mexican fruit fly quarantine in section of Los Angeles County
- 2018-11-09 Thailand reaches out to Jack Ma
- 2018-11-09 EC asks Romania to give up split VAT payment system
- 2018-11-09 Colombia imposes trade restrictions on Belgian French fries.
- 2018-11-09 USDA announces results of the South Texas Onion Marketing Order Referendum
- 2018-11-09 Japanese markets open to Egyptian vegetables
- 2018-11-09 Panama's president praises CIIE, China's open market for boosting business
- 2018-11-09 Zimbabwean government to cut farm sizes and flush out multiple owners
- 2018-11-08 Will the new taxes curb exports to Algeria?