Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Collaboration between Rotom Tomatoes and GH Ulma
Rotom Tomatoes have acquired a new packaging machine from GH Ulma. The company is situated in Sint-Katelijne-Waver, which is in the heart of Belgium's vegetable growing region.
Tom De Winter: "Rotom Tomatoes is able to package a broad range of products in a variety of different kinds of packaging. These include in a flowpack - with, or without a tray, stretch wrapping, or tray-sealed packaging. This is why we are purchasing all these machines from GH." As with any growing business, growth goes hand-in-hand with expansion. This is why, in 2017, a new packaging facility was set up close to Mechelse Auctioneers. It has two additional packing lines for on-the-vine tomatoes.
"GH ULMA made things easy from day one. They have a very flexible team of six technicians, who are always standing at the ready to help where needed", says Rotom Tomatoes founder, Eric De Winter. His son, Tom, adds that, "All the lines are able to process printed foil. After being packed, the item can be given a weight label of variable weights."
The Ulma Atlanta hard at work at Rotom.
For more information:
GH Ulma N.V.
Tel:+32 (0) 38 706 060
Publication date: 11/9/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: