Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
China gives conditional approval to Maersk for Hamburg Sud acquisition
China’s commerce ministry said on Wednesday it has granted conditional approval for Maersk Line’s planned acquisition of Hamburg Sud.
Maersk Line, the world’s biggest container shipping company, will pay 3.7 billion euros ($4.3 billion) to buy German rival Hamburg Sud.
The ministry, in a statement, said the company could not enter a new ship- sharing alliance on Far East-South America routes in the five years after the deal.
The company will withdraw some ships from certain routes such as the Far East-western coast of South America, it added.
Publication date: 11/9/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: