Job offersmore »
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China gives conditional approval to Maersk for Hamburg Sud acquisition
China’s commerce ministry said on Wednesday it has granted conditional approval for Maersk Line’s planned acquisition of Hamburg Sud.
Maersk Line, the world’s biggest container shipping company, will pay 3.7 billion euros ($4.3 billion) to buy German rival Hamburg Sud.
The ministry, in a statement, said the company could not enter a new ship- sharing alliance on Far East-South America routes in the five years after the deal.
The company will withdraw some ships from certain routes such as the Far East-western coast of South America, it added.
Publication date: 11/9/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: