Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China gives conditional approval to Maersk for Hamburg Sud acquisition
China’s commerce ministry said on Wednesday it has granted conditional approval for Maersk Line’s planned acquisition of Hamburg Sud.
Maersk Line, the world’s biggest container shipping company, will pay 3.7 billion euros ($4.3 billion) to buy German rival Hamburg Sud.
The ministry, in a statement, said the company could not enter a new ship- sharing alliance on Far East-South America routes in the five years after the deal.
The company will withdraw some ships from certain routes such as the Far East-western coast of South America, it added.
Publication date: 11/9/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: