- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
- Verkoper Groothandelsmarkten - Rotterdam
- Procurement Executive - Middle East
- Experienced export manager looking for new opportunities
- Sales Executive Fruit & Exotics - Rotterdam
- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Port of Dover: Sanderson Group IT solutions chosen for new Refrigerated Cargo Terminal
- Citrus shipper launches limited edition label for Florida citrus
- Publix: expansion of HQ planned to help fuel growth
- Most of North Carolina's sweet potato crop saved
- Kazakhstan bans import of 20 tons of Kyrgyzstan grapes
Top 5 -last week
- USDA announces results of the South Texas Onion Marketing Order Referendum
- China: Gansu fruit export increased by 74% in first three quarters of 2018
- Apples from New York® greeted more than 50,000 runners at NYC Marathon
- "New prospects for the garlic market"
- Spain: Gang of fruit thieves dismantled in Malaga
“Production has been less cautious than in previous years”
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-12 Producing off-season green beans is not enough
- 2018-11-12 Crossover imports on ginger means lots of product
- 2018-11-12 “With supply of local leeks we respond to demand of French customers”
- 2018-11-12 Challenging start to desert lettuce season
- 2018-11-12 Mushroom supplies tight in busy time of year
- 2018-11-12 "We employ as many people as possible"
- 2018-11-09 "The new endive season promises to be uncertain"
- 2018-11-09 China: Tomato price significantly increased in 2018
- 2018-11-09 Researchers in Costa Rica create a tomato that is resistant to yellow leaf curl virus
- 2018-11-09 "Hospitality industry and processors make good use of Intense plum tomatoes"
- 2018-11-09 La Libellula is the first to grow ginger in Italy
- 2018-11-09 China: Vegetable price remains low in early November
- 2018-11-09 "Great divergence in market demand for Chinese fresh ginger"
- 2018-11-09 Mexico: Yaqui Valley expects to harvest 650,000 boxes of asparagus
- 2018-11-09 AU: Flavorite expansion leads to higher capsicum production
- 2018-11-09 Two new chef-inspired salad kit varieties introduced
- 2018-11-09 Grape tomatoes, the new pasta ingredient?
- 2018-11-09 Spain: Police pull over car full of stolen peppers
- 2018-11-09 Australia's top chefs lining up for capers
- 2018-11-08 Organic mushrooms "Made in Paris"