Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
SnapDragon apple variety promoted in partnership with bike manufacturer
Crunch Time Apple Growers has partnered with Schwinn to create a consumer promotion for its SnapDragon® apple variety designed to boost awareness of this up-and-coming favorite. At the core of the prize-rich promotion is a bike giveaway every week during the month of November from Schwinn and Crunch Time. When asked about the co-promotion, Rena Montedoro, Crunch Time’s Director of Marketing, said, "This was a terrific opportunity to share our brand values and help SnapDragon reach more consumers."
Mark Russell, SnapDragon grower and head of Crunch Time’s marketing committee said, "SnapDragon Apples are grown by 145 of New York State’s premier apple growers. Our marketing message is ‘SnapDragons are healthy as well as a perfect fit for consumers with active lifestyles.’ We’re excited that a world-recognized brand like Schwinn has partnered with us."
The promotion, which kicked off October 5, 2017, has been a big success — with over 10,000 people signed up to date. Consumers can register to win at snapdragonapple.com/Schwinn.
SnapDragon officially launched in 2015 and is a descendent of the Honeycrisp variety. Its flavor profile, size and extra crunch ‘snap’ proved to be a winning combination among millennials and baby boomers. Crunch Time Apple Growers realized a 60% increase in harvest this year. SnapDragon is available at national retail chains like Costco, HEB, Aldi and Whole Foods as well as Crunch Time Apple Growers farm stands across New York State.
Crunch Time Apple Growers
Publication date: 11/8/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: