- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Lead Auditor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- "FruitCheck enables efficient quality controls at all stages of the value chain"
- AC Foods chooses blueberry vision from Unitec for quality sorting of blueberries
- Citrus Research Board announces interim president
- MSC accelerates deployment of smart containers for customers
- Deluge continues across south-east Queensland
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
"We are real" convincingly offers weekly market atmosphere"
In addition to the best brands and private labels, Real now also offers products that were previously only available in appropriate restaurants or specialist shops. At the same time, new exclusive premium products are being staged in a high-quality fashion. At Real, every customer will find the right product, whether it is German roast beef or Japanese Kobe beef. "Our core competence is quality. We see ourselves as a manufacturer of good taste that also offers quality at affordable prices. Fun marketplaces conjure up a smile on the customers’ faces. And we want that too. Who can offer a sea bass from Brittany within eight hours after it being caught? Our connection to various fresh platforms gives us great advantages," said Patrick Müller-Sarmiento, CEO of Real.
Real continues to invest consistently in its pricing, in order to be able to offer the entire product range at the best possible prices in the future. This includes extensive price reductions over the coming weeks. But Real has much more to offer than just the best price. The new corporate design reflects their process of change in recent years. In addition to already converted locations, the realization of the market hall concept and the planned modernization process of other markets, online shop "real.de" was also successfully developed. The new brand image is recognizable at first glance. This is strengthened by the fact that all channels now have a uniform brand image. The well-known Real logo in red and blue has got a new color scheme and the old ‘comma and dash’ have been dropped. "The customer should know: This is Real - regardless of whether he or she is shopping in one of our supermarkets or online," said Müller-Sarmiento. "This development and the consistent intertwining of our supermarkets with the online shop will be clearly noticeable to our customers as well as our employees." As part of the new brand identity, the more than 4,000 own-brand products have been given a new high-quality design and many product recipes have been improved.
New commercial "Alles Echt"
The starting signal for the new brand image has been the commercial "Alles Echt", which has been running on prime-time TV channels since November 4th. It focuses on Real’s unique selling points: variety, freshness, quality, specialties and best service. A sympathetic grandfather strolls with his grandson through a Real market and indulges in childhood memories. He tells his grandson how his father once took him to a real weekly market. Gradually, he realizes that Real offers all that as well. "We show that shopping at Real is like visiting a weekly market. And not just any market, but the top German markets. With friendly retailers, seasonal and regional offers as well as many home-made specialties, Real offers an emotional shopping experience under one roof," said Dirk Koenigsfeld, Head of Marketing at Real.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 FruitMasters wins award at Disney Licensing Showcase
- 10/16/2018 “Belgian greenhouse vegetables are gradually getting more competition from the South”
- 10/16/2018 J&J Family of Farms hires David Duggan
- 10/16/2018 Two new hires for automated transplanting system
- 10/16/2018 Steven Ware joins Naturipe’s value-added fresh division
- 10/16/2018 Dan Martin appointed President IFCO North America
- 10/16/2018 Church Brothers Farms builds new facility in northern Mexico
- 10/16/2018 Family-run Shropshire firm has been named as best in its field in UK
- 10/15/2018 Kiwi Atlántico celebrates 30th anniversary
- 10/15/2018 Together, Ramona Saa Lobelle and Gert-Jan Slobbe have been at Fortuna Frutos for 60 years
- 10/15/2018 Spain: "The popularity of Satsuma mandarins is growing again"
- 10/15/2018 Michael Walsh joins Seald Sweet
- 10/12/2018 Ethylene company to showcase its ripening products at Fresh Summit
- 10/12/2018 "We do not only want to be a part of the supply chain - we want to be every part."
- 10/12/2018 Spain: Trops' avocado processing plant starts operating
- 10/12/2018 "The fair's schedule will allow us to work and develop our winter programs"
- 10/12/2018 Shengxianchuanqi Complete 300 Million B Round Financing
- 10/12/2018 Flavorful Brands forms partnership with Bejo Seeds
- 10/12/2018 Major brand facelift for Ambrosia apples to be revealed
- 10/12/2018 Terra Exports opens South African Office