Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Kyla Oberman joins Tanimura & Antle as Director of Marketing
With a continued commitment to growth and innovation, Tanimura & Antle has announced the most recent addition to their team of employee owners, Kyla Oberman, as their Director of Marketing. Kyla takes on this new role from her most recent position of Director of Marketing at Naturipe Farms where she has worked since 2010.
At Tanimura & Antle, Kyla will oversee and manage the company’s brand identity, marketing initiatives, and communications program; working closely with Jeffrey Jackson, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). “Kyla’s wealth of strategic marketing experience paired with a deep understanding of our unique industry makes her an incredible asset to our team,” stated Jackson.
“We are ecstatic to welcome Kyla to our Tanimura & Antle family of employee owners. We were immediately impressed with her proven track record of reliability, team-centric character, and her commitment to developing, implementing, and delivering process,” said Ashley Pipkin, Senior Manager of Marketing at Tanimura & Antle.
Kyla began her marketing career in the produce industry as an account executive at McDill Associates in 2004. In 2010, she took on a new role at Naturipe Farms as a Marketing Coordinator, was later promoted to Marketing Manager and then to Director of Marketing. At Naturipe Farms, Kyla was responsible for the strategic planning, development, and implementation of various integrated corporate marketing and communications programs. She oversaw the direction and execution of brand management including brand standards, product marketing, digital media strategies, tradeshows, company and sales materials, video and photography, and more.
“Tanimura & Antle is bringing on a real marketing professional. Kyla has an industry reputation for both retail and consumer marketing expertise as well as strong strategic marketing insights,” said Mark Munger, Vice President of Sales & Marketing at 4Earth Farms. “Kyla’s creative marketing and communication expertise will be a great marriage with Tanimura & Antle’s innovative and consumer oriented product line.”
In addition to being selected as a winner of the Produce Business 40 Under 40 and graduating from the PMA Emerging Leaders Program, Kyla has served on a number of industry committees such as the PMA Foodservice Committee and is a career ambassador for the Center for Growing Talent by PMA.
Publication date: 11/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: