Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Philippine authorities in pursuit after banana plantation torched
Authorities are now in pursuit of several armed men alleged to have torched a banana plantation in Barangay Casisang, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon, on Friday.
According to a military report, the incident happened around 12: 20 a.m. with the yet-to-be-identified individuals seemingly coming out of nowhere burning several machines and buildings of the plantation reportedly owned by DOLE Philippines.
“We cannot still determine as of this time the identities of the perpetrators or this terroristic act or their motive,” said 403rd Infantry Brigade Civil Military Operations officer Capt. in a phone interview yesterday.
Col. Eric C. Vinoya, commanding officer of the 403rd Infantry Brigade, has since ordered the deployment of more troops in the province to augment the 1st Special Forces Battallion (1st SFB) who are now looking for the perpetrators.
Publication date: 11/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: