Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
“This new sorting technology will improve blueberry quality control”“We invested in a special sorting technology, which has been in production since last week. This new sorting machine is able to sort in size, softness, defect and color automatically. We export to Europe, USA, Canada, Middle East and Far East. This investment will improve the quality control and we will be able to sort by sizes. Some markets have special requirements or request premium fruit”, said Gabriel Wassermann from Gramm Agropecuaria in Argentina.
This machine is called Ponis IQ, which makes it possible for Gramm to process between 800kg and 1000 kg per hour. “The machine uses the latest technology, which includes cameras with Eject Vision and checks the quality of the fruit in all possible ways. This new generation of sorting technology will help us to increase the standard quality of our berries.”
Gabriel explains that taking care of the quality of your products starts in the fields. “We invested in the top new blueberry varieties such as Snowchaser, Emerald, Ventura, Kestrel, Farthing, and San Joaquin. As a company we are fully integrated, which means we have our own farms, technology packing, cooling systems and direct export. We have the certificates Global Gap, Global Grasp, HACCP, C-TPAT and a motivated team which makes it possible to do this challenge.
For more information:
Lic. Gabriel Wasserman
Gramm Agropecuaria S.A.
T: +54 911 4086 6666
Ing Patricio Denegri
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: