Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Specialised production and sales of fried onions
TOP Taste takes over Onion Specialties
Onion Specialties in Kruiningen, the Netherlands, has been taken over by TOP Taste. Both parties reached an agreement to that end on Wednesday 1 November. “The activities of Onion Specialties match those of TOP Taste. Both companies have as their core activity producing and selling baked onions,” says Arie Pronk of TOP Taste.
“With the acquisition of Onion Specialties, TOP Taste has further strengthened its foundation as a decisive, innovative and energetic specialist in the field of fried onion products. The company will continue to focus on themes such as renewal, product development and sustainability. Core of the activities continues to be adequately supplying a high-quality product to our customers,” Arie concludes.
Publication date: 11/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: