Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mexico: Avocado export company sends first production to Spain
Mexico is one of the countries that supplies the Spain's need for avocado when it is not in production. One of the markets for Mexican avocados is the US, which, thanks to its proximity, is the main importer of Mexican avocado. It is closely followed by China, thanks to its high consumption capacity, and various European countries, where there is a growing tendency among consumers to eat healthy foods.
One of these companies, which was recently established, is Intergap Fruit; a company that is facing its first export campaign to Spain. The company expects to ship 4,000 tons of avocado cultivated in two regions to Spain. "Their origin is the regions of Xalisco- Nayarit and Michoacan," stated Jose Manuel Jurado, the manager of the company. "We decided to export because we have implemented a more artisanal cutting process, which allows us to avoid having a bruised product and, in general terms, benefits it and its sale."
For more information:
José Manuel Jurado
Tel.: +34 658879097
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: