Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sanlucar teams up with Paddington Bear to market citrus to kids
SanLucar will be teaming up with Paddington Bear, the most famous bear in British children's literature, in the launch of a new campaign to animate children to eat fruit on a daily basis.
After an initial collaboration in 2014, the cooperation between SanLucar and the film producer Studiocanal goes into its second round with the imminent release of "Paddington 2" (in Germany on 23 November; in Austria on 24 November).
The mascot will decorate the packaging of SanLucar lemons, oranges and clementines, and as well the fruit and vegetable departments of supermarkets in Germany and Austria.
The promotion also includes a raffle for a trip to London for two adults and two children. The winners will stay two nights in the British capital, where the Peruvian bear was adopted. The action runs from 13 November 2017 until 30 January 2018.
Stephan Rötzer, CEO of SanLucar, said, "It is not always easy to get our children to take the vitamins and nutrients they need for their development and growth every day. Therefore, these figures are a good way to foster healthy eating habits that can last into adulthood.”
For more information:
Prensa SanLucar Fruit
Tel: +34 96142 40 40 Extension 2410
Publication date: 11/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: