Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Sanlucar teams up with Paddington Bear to market citrus to kids
SanLucar will be teaming up with Paddington Bear, the most famous bear in British children's literature, in the launch of a new campaign to animate children to eat fruit on a daily basis.
After an initial collaboration in 2014, the cooperation between SanLucar and the film producer Studiocanal goes into its second round with the imminent release of "Paddington 2" (in Germany on 23 November; in Austria on 24 November).
The mascot will decorate the packaging of SanLucar lemons, oranges and clementines, and as well the fruit and vegetable departments of supermarkets in Germany and Austria.
The promotion also includes a raffle for a trip to London for two adults and two children. The winners will stay two nights in the British capital, where the Peruvian bear was adopted. The action runs from 13 November 2017 until 30 January 2018.
Stephan RŲtzer, CEO of SanLucar, said, "It is not always easy to get our children to take the vitamins and nutrients they need for their development and growth every day. Therefore, these figures are a good way to foster healthy eating habits that can last into adulthood.Ē
For more information:
Prensa SanLucar Fruit
Tel: +34 96142 40 40 Extension 2410
Publication date: 11/7/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: