Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
9.6-hectare Macadamia nut farm goes up for sale in New Zealand
One of the biggest commercial macadamia nut orchards and the associated macadamia nut food product processing and manufacturing operations in New Zealand has been placed on the market for sale.
The 9.6-hectare Top Notch Macadamias operation at Patetonga on the Hauraki Plains near the base of the Coromandel produces some 15 tonnes of the high-value hand-harvested nuts annually – all of which are processed on-site and marketed through an established retail network, and directly via on-line sales.
Among Top Notch’s vast product catalogue range are: salted nuts, roasted nuts, chocolate-coated macadamia nuts, honey caramel nuts, macadamia muesli, sweet macadamia brittle, macadamia butter, and macadamia dukkah.
The Top Notch Macadamias freehold land at 40A Top Road, buildings, and macadamia growing/processing and retailing business are being marketed for sale at auction on November 30 through Bayleys Waikato.
Salesperson Josh Smith said that in addition to processing its own crop, Top Notch Macadamias also contracted its husking, drying, grading and packaging services to several smaller private macadamia nut growers throughout New Zealand.
Publication date: 11/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: