- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Lead Auditor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Einkaufskoordinator/in - Austria
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- Kiwi Atlántico celebrates 30th anniversary
- Greenhouse vegetable grower to launch seven products at PMA
- Peru: Non-traditional exports expanded 10.9% in August 2018
- Greek participation in Madrid three times larger than last year
- Mango industry in Australia expected to produce more than 10 million trays
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Exotic pleasures from German lands
Iglo launches first frozen coriander
Asian trend for your home
Whether it is added to summer rolls, noodles or wok dishes, coriander gives Asian recipes just that extra touch with its slightly lemony-spicy flavour. With just one short visit to your freezer, in an instant any meat, fish or vegetarian dish will taste that much more refined. In order for the coriander to develop its aroma optimally, the herbs should be added only when you are just about done cooking your dish. This way you can surprise friends and family with a culinary salute from the Far East.
Ideal conditions for this exotic herb
The nutrient-rich soils and mild climate of the Westphalian Münsterland are ideally suited for the cultivation of herbs. And their Asian cousins will also be very comfortable there. Regional farmers and cultivators are working hand in hand so that even our children and grandchildren can enjoy these vegetables and herbs.
Simple and always at hand: the Iglo herb garden
Classics like basil, parsley, dill and chives; practical combinations such as Italian herbs, garden herbs, Eight Herbs or soup vegetables, the onion-garlic combo, and now also coriander: there is one thing they all have in common. They are freshly harvested, quickly shock-frozen and therefore remain rich in taste and nutritional value.
For more information:
Iglo Herbs Assortment
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 Spain: Nazca private equity becomes majority shareholder of aromatic herbs company
- 10/04/2018 The Gemini basil: an alternative from Sais
- 10/03/2018 "Herb market switching from European to Israeli and Kenyan products"
- 09/27/2018 China: Coriander price dropped 76% this week
- 09/10/2018 China: Coriander production volume down 90% this year
- 08/30/2018 Spain: Aromatic plant cultivation has great potential
- 08/28/2018 First Georgian greens company to access EU market - Herbia Ltd
- 08/22/2018 Chinese ginger harvest ruined by floods
- 08/16/2018 "Fennel cultivation under pressure"
- 08/14/2018 “Availability of herbs will become difficult in coming month”
- 07/20/2018 Herb growers keep eye on California heat
- 07/17/2018 Growing herbs and vegetables under the sea
- 07/13/2018 "Empty ginger market - prices are rocketing"
- 07/02/2018 Growing the right micro green mix in geothermal greenhouses
- 06/26/2018 Italy: Aromatic herbs by Ortingaunia
- 06/19/2018 Italy: Di Meo Remo acquires new production areas
- 06/11/2018 Isreali Gaia Herbs opens European sales office in ABC Westland
- 06/07/2018 First in-mall herb garden at SM Aura Premier
- 05/17/2018 Wireless system for precision irrigation in soil-less greenhouse basil cultivation
- 05/15/2018 "European aromatic herb market is growing strongly"