Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sjaak van der Meij celebrates 25 years at The GreenerySjaak van der Meij (47), senior buyer/salesperson has worked at the Dutch trading company, The Greenery, for a quarter of a century. At the age of 22, he started at the company, where, straight after his training, he started as a buyer at Hagé International. Now, 25 years later, he still fulfils this task with fervour.
When asked to describe Sjaak, Manager, Frans Timmers, and co-worker, Wilco Vissers, have the same answer, "Apart from being a great colleague, Sjaak is a hard worker, he gives his all, and he is always available." Besides being enthusiatic about his work, it seems he has destroyed quite a number of pens, because he loves to chew on them. Over the last 25 years, Sjaak has become someone you trust when it comes to trading in garlic, ginger, mangoes and all kinds of fresh produce from China.
We congratulate Sjaak with his anniversary!
Would you also like to congratulate Sjaak? You can, via S.vanderMeij@thegreenery.com of +31 180 657 911
Publication date: 11/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: