Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Sjaak van der Meij celebrates 25 years at The GreenerySjaak van der Meij (47), senior buyer/salesperson has worked at the Dutch trading company, The Greenery, for a quarter of a century. At the age of 22, he started at the company, where, straight after his training, he started as a buyer at Hagé International. Now, 25 years later, he still fulfils this task with fervour.
When asked to describe Sjaak, Manager, Frans Timmers, and co-worker, Wilco Vissers, have the same answer, "Apart from being a great colleague, Sjaak is a hard worker, he gives his all, and he is always available." Besides being enthusiatic about his work, it seems he has destroyed quite a number of pens, because he loves to chew on them. Over the last 25 years, Sjaak has become someone you trust when it comes to trading in garlic, ginger, mangoes and all kinds of fresh produce from China.
We congratulate Sjaak with his anniversary!
Would you also like to congratulate Sjaak? You can, via S.vanderMeij@thegreenery.com of +31 180 657 911
Publication date: 11/6/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: