- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Stable prices of 7 Euros per box
Spanish lemons dominate the German market
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-19 "Mediocre quality of Mexican limes as a result of rain"
- 2018-11-19 “Spanish citrus getting more competition from Morocco”
- 2018-11-19 Italy: difficult start for the clementine campaign
- 2018-11-19 "Huge price gap between large and small-sized citrus fruits"
- 2018-11-19 "Availability of large citrus fruits currently low"
- 2018-11-19 Chongming Island: First harvest of high-quality Jinsha oranges
- 2018-11-19 California Citrus Network: Forum to facilitate communication and information exchange"
- 2018-11-19 Record Valencia crop gives southern African citrus exporters a full house of records
- 2018-11-16 Wilmington port welcomes first Moroccan citrus in US of the season
- 2018-11-16 China: Hainan "Qiongzhong green oranges" are ripe and entering the market
- 2018-11-16 Nepal: Orange harvest in eastern Hills up 50 percent
- 2018-11-15 "We are not one of those early starters"
- 2018-11-15 Orange imports increase as domestic juice supply remains squeezed
- 2018-11-15 “New citrus markets hard to find”
- 2018-11-15 Spain: "The delay of Huelva's mandarins causes production overlap"
- 2018-11-15 Spain: Citrus fruits allegedly being sold again at open prices
- 2018-11-15 Sharp increase of Georgian mandarin exports
- 2018-11-14 Spain: Processors start buying oranges at very low prices
- 2018-11-13 Crisis officially over but Greeks hardly notice it
- 2018-11-13 US: Florida orange production down 3 per cent from October forecast