Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Germany: Aldi South has new logo
ALDI SOUTH customers will see a new logo above the entrance of their supermarket. The well-known Aldi-sign has been changed and will be used in all 1880 ALDI SOUTH stores in Germany from 1 November 2017.
The new logo can be found in all stores that are new or have been reopened since October, such as in Mülheim Rhein-Ruhr-Centre. The ALDI SOUTH handout with the priced-down products for the month November already has the new logo, just like the Christmas edition of their customer magazine.
Aldi store Mülheim Rhein-Ruhr-Centre - Photo: obs/ALDI SÜD Dienstleistungs-GmbH
It will take some time before all 1880 ALDI SOUTH stores, the 30 regional companies and their logistics centres as well as the administrative offices in Mülheim an der Ruhr have the new logo. "We want to change everything; the signs on the parking lot, the shopping carts, the reverse vending machines, stationary and business cards," according to Kirsten Geß, communication director at ALDI SOUTH. This will probably take until the end of 2018.
The new logo will be introduced in all eleven ALDI SOUTH states. The altered logo has already been used online for ALDI SOUTH China. The other ALDI SOUTH states have started using the new logo since June.
Source: Aldi Süd/ots
Source: Aldi Süd/ots
Publication date: 11/3/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: