Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Cuties® season returns with 100 days of sunshine
Cuties return to stores next week, and to kick off the California season – which runs November through April – the brand is launching a multimedia campaign with iHeartMedia to bring sunshine and sweetness to parents and kids across the country.
Research into the behaviors of parents revealed that the average mom spends more than an hour each day driving in the car . That insight lead Cuties to partner with iHeart Media, using their national radio, outdoor, digital and social network to bring their “100 Days of Sunshine” campaign to parents coast-to-coast. Popular iHeart Radio personalities Mario Lopez, Ryan Seacrest and Bobby Bones anchor the campaign on-air and online. The celebrity personalities will share stories of sweetness from parents and kids on their daily radio programs in addition to hosting contests and giveaways.
“We grow this sweet little seedless fruit in sunny California and present it into the world during the winter season, a time when people are craving a little extra cheer,” said Howard Nager, vice president marketing and business development at Sun Pacific, the grower and shipper of Cuties. “With 100 Days of Sunshine, we’re leveraging our unique timing in the market place and celebrating the happiness we bring to families across the country.”
iHeartRadio’s Jingle Ball holiday concert tour is a cornerstone of the campaign. The 12-stop tour features Top 40 musicians such as Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift and packs concert venues across the country. In addition to stadium signage and customized Cuties Jumbotron ads at select stops, Cuties and iHeart are launching the first-ever “Cuties Correspondent” contest. On-air personalities Seacrest and Lopez will invite parents to submit videos of their kids explaining what kindness means to them on Facebook. One kid will then be selected to interview artists and celebrities on the red carpet at the Jingle Ball in Miami, Florida on December 17. Local iHeart radio stations will also host ticket raids and live broadcasts at a Cuties retail partners along the tour.
“This year’s campaign engages our target audience across multiple touchpoints. We’re leveraging well-known influencers like Mario Lopez and Ryan Seacrest to engage our customers, and amplifying that partnerships through targeted digital ads and social posts that drive awareness, engagement and advocacy throughout the campaign,” said Nager.
Cuties is also sharing hundreds of sweet, family friendly activities on its Facebook and Instagram channels and online at CutiesCitrus.com. The brand is partnering with health, food, family and lifestyle influencers across the country to curate custom activities and recipes for the campaign. The 100 Days of Sunshine campaign kicks off November 1. Follow along at CutiesCitrus.com.
Publication date: 11/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: