Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Major fruit & veg players in Beijing to discuss business opportunities
On 3 and 4 November, 60 major players from the fruit and vegetable industry and industry experts from 35 countries will be meeting in Beijing to discuss important business, under the slogan 'Fresh Innovation Drives Leading Industry Brands'. Attendees include Mr. Lou Junwen from the Animal and Plant Department of the Chinese General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine, The High Peruvian inspection and quarantine officials, and Mr. Zhang Yuxi, chairman of the Xinfadi Market.
On these two days, there will be many activities, such as an international fruit and vegetable convention, an international forum on inspection and quarantine, a forum on production and processing technologies, a summit on the supply chain of Chinese fresh produce, and a forum on brand creation. These activities will touch upon different areas, such as international brand collaboration, worldwide supply chain construction, and ways to build and promote a brand.
Publication date: 11/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: