Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russia threatening to close of airspace to Dutch airlines
Russia is threatening to close off its airspace to Dutch airlines because of the cancellation of the landing slots of Russian cargo airline AirBridgeCargo (ABC) at a time it wants to expand its presence at the Dutch airport, the Telegraaf writes.
The paper’, which bases its claim on ‘well-informed sources’, goes on to call the alleged Russian intentions ‘blackmail’ from which Dutch flag carrier KLM would suffer most.
The paper claims that the Russians were planning on closing its airspace to Dutch planes last weekend but they have given the Netherlands until Saturday to solve the landing rights problem.
Publication date: 11/1/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: