Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Winter storm Benji dusts southern US and Mexico with rare snow
- Excellent EU grape market – if only the grapes can get there
- Challenges and opportunities for Colombia's banana sector
- Morocco: Strawberry acreage grows from 10 to 3,660 hectares in 27 years
- "As soon as I saw the Kiwano melon I thought - this is something special"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Russia threatening to close of airspace to Dutch airlines
Russia is threatening to close off its airspace to Dutch airlines because of the cancellation of the landing slots of Russian cargo airline AirBridgeCargo (ABC) at a time it wants to expand its presence at the Dutch airport, the Telegraaf writes.
The paper’, which bases its claim on ‘well-informed sources’, goes on to call the alleged Russian intentions ‘blackmail’ from which Dutch flag carrier KLM would suffer most.
The paper claims that the Russians were planning on closing its airspace to Dutch planes last weekend but they have given the Netherlands until Saturday to solve the landing rights problem.
Publication date: 11/1/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: