Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- "We currently distribute 7,000 to 8,000 fruit baskets a week"
- Excessive temperatures worry Western Cape citrus farmers
- Ecuador: Banana prices are expected to be high at the beginning of 2018
- The new entry for the Crimson Snow family is the French Mesfruits
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Greenspire Global & Helena sign distribution agreement
Greenspire Global, Inc. is pleased to announce it has entered into a distribution agreement with Helena Chemical to sell Procidic bactericide and fungicide.
“We’re pleased to have Helena, a leading national distributor for crop production materials, as a partner to supply fruit and vegetable growers with a proven option for environmentally friendly disease control,” says Steve Knauss, President of Greenspire Global.
In partnership with Helena’s head of research, Dave Cheetham, Greenspire Global conducted numerous in-house research trials validating the performance claims behind Procidic. The product is an agricultural bactericide and fungicide compound formulated to protect crops during all stages of growth. Procidic’s ingredients allow crops to grow the healthy, natural way.
“We’re excited to have Procidic in the product line for Helena crop consultants, to offer a solution for organic and conventional growers looking for solid disease control that lets them reduce their reliance on synthetic pesticides,” says Bob Lovatt, national organics manager for Helena.
The initial focus will be fall and winter leafy vegetables, fruiting vegetables, melons, cucumbers and berry production in California, Arizona and Florida. The market will expand to include grapes, hops, tree fruit and many other crops in spring 2018.
For more information, visit Greenspire Global and Helena in booth 408 at the Organic Grower Summit December 13-14 in Monterey, California, or contact Greenspire Global at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-288-0441.
Publication date: 11/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: