Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Church Brothers receives multiple supplier excellence awards
Church Brothers Farms received several awards from customers recently, including the 2017 SYSCO Gold Produce Supplier Award.
The Sysco Gold Award highlights supplier efforts such as sales, margin and case growth, as well as subjective criteria such as sales support and category management engagement.
As part of the award, the Church Brothers Farms team attended Sysco Corporation’s Supplier Recognition Event on Oct. 24 in Houston.
“We are honored by Sysco’s recognition,” Jeff Church, vice president of sales, said. “They are an important customer and this was a team effort earned by Church Brothers Farms and True Leaf Farms.”
In addition, Church Brothers Farms also recently received the Vendor of the Year award from Get Fresh Produce in Chicago; the 2017 Supplier Award for Nationally Branded Produce from Frosty Acre Brands in Alpharetta, Ga; and the Taco’riffic Award from Wendy’s for, “Unwavering dedication and support during the 2016 re-launch of the iconic Wendy’s taco salad.”
Publication date: 11/1/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: