Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The Produce Moms welcomes HMC Farms into the family of partners
HMC Farms, growers of tree fruit and table grapes, has joined The Produce Moms™ family of trusted partners. The partnership will primarily focus on promoting HMC Farms’ Holiday plums and table grapes.
To kick off the partnership, The Produce Moms created and published a stop-motion animation video, as well as coordinating blog post to promote HMC Farms' Holiday Plums. Lori Taylor, founder of The Produce Moms, recently appeared on a lifestyle television show to showcase HMC Farms’ plums and table grapes. During the appearance, Taylor demonstrated unconventional yet simple ways to prepare plums and grapes for tailgating parties and camping trips. Future promotional content will include a custom infographic, publication in The Produce Moms' e-newsletter, cross-promotional social media posts, and short-form videos.
“We are committed to growing and delivering the best tasting tree fruit and grapes for our consumers. We are thrilled to be working with The Produce Moms to share our brand’s messaging,” states Jennifer Woods, Marketing Specialist for HMC Farms. “Foodservice is an integral part of HMC Farms, and we have made fresh fruit in schools one of our top priorities. We are particularly excited to be a part of The Produce Moms’ marketing cohort and newsletter for school food service directors.”
“My team and I are working closely with school food service directors to create new strategies and menu offerings that promote fruits and vegetables. HMC Farms is a natural fit for The Produce Moms’ family of partners because of our shared goal to make fresh produce more convenient and readily available in school cafeterias,” states Taylor.
Publication date: 11/1/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: