Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Huge investment for transport company
Food transporter STI Germany expands number of trucksSTI Germany - the German branch of the international transport company STI Freight Management - continues to expand its truck capacity. As of November, 20 new climate controlled vehicles will be available throughout Europe. Their fleet of 150 climate controlled vehicles is currently the largest in Europe, enabling transports of dried, fresh and frozen foodstuffs. "We would like to expand even further," says managing director Björn Heinermann.
The total expansion and modernization of the transport arm took just under two years. Besides the acquisition of the new trucks, the company has also invested in telematics and security systems. From now on everything is digitally controlled: deliveries, temperature parameters and order management. All relevant data is uploaded as the drivers and expediters send in order details via smartphone or tablet. The aim of the company is to ensure the future of the transport industry and to simplify work processes as much as possible, said Heinermann.
For more information:
STI Freight Management GmbH
Publication date: 10/31/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: