Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fire destroys potato storage buildings in North Dakota
Authorities are investigating the cause of an early morning fire that destroyed several storage buildings owned by a potato company in northeastern North Dakota. No one was hurt.
J.G. Hall and Sons partner Roger Hall says the company lost four buildings at its Edinburg complex, but none of them held any potatoes or farming equipment. He says the company's main facility is in Hoople.
J.G. Hall and Sons is one of the largest potato producers in the Red River Valley of eastern North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota.
Five fire departments responded to the blaze about 4 a.m. Friday. They were hampered by strong winds. Hall says there isn't anything to indicate the fire is suspicious.
Publication date: 10/30/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: