- Sales Coordinator Europe Division
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Hydroponic Crop Manager
- Area Manager North-America
- Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
- General Manager/Sales Manager - Mannum, South Australia
- Produce sales professionals
- Salesman - Vojvodina, North Serbia
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
- Production lab manager - Oregon, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Philippine Chamber of Commerce seeks support for agriculture
- Spain: "We want to work only with the biggest avocado producers"
- “Belgian growers in dire straits, but entire European fruit sector is suffering”
- How are cultivation techniques developing in China?
- Facial recognition feature for seasonal workers launched
Top 5 -last month
- Brexit and pesticides: what does the British government want to do if there’s ‘no deal’?
- Plan 2020: King Courgette guarantees that 100% of the energy used in its facilities is green
- Turkey: Grower in Derinkuyu starts mushroom production facility with government funds
- Spain, France and Portugal support aid to Canary bananas
- Albertsons: For 3rd consecutive quarter ID sales grow while ecommerce soars
Top 5 -last week
Shoaib Ahmad, National Fruit Processing Factory
Pakistan: The journey of kinnows from Eastern Europe to the Far East
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-11-20 Spain: Valencian citrus growers, on alert due to flooding
- 2018-11-20 Peru: Citrus exports to China increased by 51%
- 2018-11-20 State of Tripura focuses on marketing oranges
- 2018-11-20 Citrus brand invests in brand awareness ahead of California season
- 2018-11-20 India: Oranges and opium threaten Rajasthan Chief Minister
- 2018-11-20 Turkish lemon market stable, Spain’s issues create opportunities
- 2018-11-19 "Mediocre quality of Mexican limes as a result of rain"
- 2018-11-19 “Spanish citrus getting more competition from Morocco”
- 2018-11-19 Italy: difficult start for the clementine campaign
- 2018-11-19 "Huge price gap between large and small-sized citrus fruits"
- 2018-11-19 "Availability of large citrus fruits currently low"
- 2018-11-19 Chongming Island: First harvest of high-quality Jinsha oranges
- 2018-11-19 California Citrus Network: Forum to facilitate communication and information exchange"
- 2018-11-19 Record Valencia crop gives southern African citrus exporters a full house of records
- 2018-11-16 Wilmington port welcomes first Moroccan citrus in US of the season
- 2018-11-16 China: Hainan "Qiongzhong green oranges" are ripe and entering the market
- 2018-11-16 Nepal: Orange harvest in eastern Hills up 50 percent
- 2018-11-15 "We are not one of those early starters"
- 2018-11-15 Orange imports increase as domestic juice supply remains squeezed
- 2018-11-15 “New citrus markets hard to find”