Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Cooperation between TopFarmers and Econeers
Crowd funding campaign for Urban Farming Berlin
The German company TopFarmers has launched a crowd funding campaign together with the platform Econeers. From Tuesday 24 October, it has been possible to invest in the project for urban agriculture. The goal of the campaign is to build a new urban city farm location in Berlin.
In a landscaped park, Herzberge in Berlin-Lichtenberg Herzberge, a city farm already produces fish and plants by using the AquaTerraPonik method. A new location will create more possibilities for direct delivery, as is mentioned in the press release.
Berlin is one of the leading cities for Urban Farming
TopFarmers offers every investor a fixed interest rate of 6% for a contract term of 4 years. Investors, who invest in the first two weeks of the campaign, also benefit from an Early Bird Bonus, a 7% interest rate on their investment.
Econeers offers young entrepeneurs the possibility to start up a business. So far, the platform has mainly been used for solar energy projects.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: