Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cooperation between TopFarmers and Econeers
Crowd funding campaign for Urban Farming Berlin
The German company TopFarmers has launched a crowd funding campaign together with the platform Econeers. From Tuesday 24 October, it has been possible to invest in the project for urban agriculture. The goal of the campaign is to build a new urban city farm location in Berlin.
In a landscaped park, Herzberge in Berlin-Lichtenberg Herzberge, a city farm already produces fish and plants by using the AquaTerraPonik method. A new location will create more possibilities for direct delivery, as is mentioned in the press release.
Berlin is one of the leading cities for Urban Farming
TopFarmers offers every investor a fixed interest rate of 6% for a contract term of 4 years. Investors, who invest in the first two weeks of the campaign, also benefit from an Early Bird Bonus, a 7% interest rate on their investment.
Econeers offers young entrepeneurs the possibility to start up a business. So far, the platform has mainly been used for solar energy projects.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: