Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- “Single pineapple box ready for introduction”
- "Packing under our own brand is about driving innovation, driving taste, adding value"
- Central Valley grape crop benefits from lack of extreme heat
- Multi-million dollar campaign and in-store displays drive Halos mandarin sales
- Plums and cherries: Delicious new hybrid from California
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cooperation between TopFarmers and Econeers
Crowd funding campaign for Urban Farming Berlin
The German company TopFarmers has launched a crowd funding campaign together with the platform Econeers. From Tuesday 24 October, it has been possible to invest in the project for urban agriculture. The goal of the campaign is to build a new urban city farm location in Berlin.
In a landscaped park, Herzberge in Berlin-Lichtenberg Herzberge, a city farm already produces fish and plants by using the AquaTerraPonik method. A new location will create more possibilities for direct delivery, as is mentioned in the press release.
Berlin is one of the leading cities for Urban Farming
TopFarmers offers every investor a fixed interest rate of 6% for a contract term of 4 years. Investors, who invest in the first two weeks of the campaign, also benefit from an Early Bird Bonus, a 7% interest rate on their investment.
Econeers offers young entrepeneurs the possibility to start up a business. So far, the platform has mainly been used for solar energy projects.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: